Friday, April 11, 2008

Hey, Pennsylvania!

You're a bunch of provincial, gun slingin, rootin tootin, mexican hatin, corn fed, rural loser tards. Fuck poor people.

Oh, sorry, that's Barack speaking, not me.

Sen. Obama, in an attempt to level with his California donor base, painted rural Pennsylvanians as "bitter", saying that the loss of jobs in the area has led to an increase in anti-immigrant sentiment and a reliance upon traditional values, religion and gun culture.

Religion, how dare they.

Obama can say whatever he wants about rural Pennsylvania. As far as I'm concerned, the race is his to lose at this point. Not in Pennsylvania, but in general. The thing that chaps my ass is that you know if Hillary said something similarly condescending, they'd howl for her to leave the race. Obama, meanwhile, has been offered the chance to clarify his remarks and put them in context. That's right, Barack, dumb it down for me. Because I'm stupid! Thx.

No comments: